Friday, October 19, 2007

Week 6 / Post 14..Technorati

For starters I didn't register with technorati as I was already overwhelmed with the blogging info. I can see it as useful tool for anyone interested in getting their opinions / agendas across..probably trying to influence the outcome of the political scene too..Browsing thru the blogposts for learning 2.0 I was impressed to see all posts leading to Web 2.0.I can see that if I dont' want to be left behind I need to jump on the bandwagon!
I can see the impact it is having on education and the classroom..I was surprised at the amt of time I spent just reading...was I being snared in the spiders web!!
It sure is a poweful publishing tool..everything seems so interconnected..there were comparatively fewer blogs tagged and in the blog directory than the overall blog posts..I did find some interesting reads..
Regarding the popular blog searches and videos ..I didn't relate to any of them!!

No comments: