Friday, October 19, 2007

Week 6 / Post 15..To the square of 2.0 ?

Since the Web 2.0 is here to stay ...we shouldn't be too surprised that the library services are rapidly adapting to the technology incorporated in it. I found some of the comments in the articles quite true,quoting the librarian blogger "who says that the future of the libraries will be guided by how users access, consume and create content.. and redefining the word content to mean a conversation as well.. (I can very well see the surge in blogging..) users being able to create their own mashups etc..and the final statement sums it all "able to help users become their own programming director for all the content available to them" end quote..
As far as I can see I have been initiated into the technology world by enrolling myself in the ihcpl training session.. keep an open mind to new ideas..be proactive in educating myself..

What?? Is that Library 3.0 lurking in the shadows???

No comments: